The eight easy steps to joining RainSnap and submitting reports:
- Register using the form below. Once we’ve approved your registration you will have a user profile and login.
- Read the training page and watch the short “how-to” video on that page.
- Search the map or site list and find green infrastructure sites near your home or work.
- Follow the weather forecast and wait for a rainy or stormy day.
- When a heavy rain starts, grab your umbrella and phone and go to your site
- Record the stormwater on the street, curb, and in the green infrastructure site.
- Fill out a new report form, documenting conditions.
- Upload and submit your videos/photos.